Kitesurfing Costa RicaGuaranteed wind, Amazing kitesurfing, sailing, nearly “deserted” beach, beautiful scenery, great wildlife, Warm water
We care about you having a good time in Costa Rica, so we go that extra mile to make sure you are having fun kiteboarding and windsurfing. We just don't meet you on the beach, we start the day with you, and end the night with you, we are full service. That's why this is ideal for groups, couples, and single travelers. We make a tribe, and we all hang together sharing experiences. Find the answers to the most common questions in the FAQ's.
What you get Windsurfing or Kitesurfing with us in Costa Rica:
Guaranteed Wind or Your Money Back (November 15 thru' March 15)
- Guaranteed wind and lots of it. (20+ knots nearly every day!)
- Side onshore wind and long safe beach.
- Kite, boards, and windsurf rigs to use [the latest and the greatest, plus some unseen stuff]
- Guides and instructors that help you set up, launch, land, have the next rig ready for you when it gets windy!
- Use of Villa Toucan which has video and pictures [of you], movies, books, any many other things to do.
- Our social nights, where we go out and about
- Warm water and beautiful weather
- No crowds
- Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced kiteboarding and windsurfing instruction.
- Plenty of incredible experiences nearby: Epic surfing at Witches Rock and Protero Point, Scuba Diving and Fishing, Jungle Canopy tours
- All accommodations within stones throw of beach.
- Sail with the sea turtles, dolphins, whales, and schools of tuna.
Intermediate & Advanced Riders will excel, beginners can learn on the new safe & easy gear.
So how much does a Kiteboarding vaction in Coast Rica cost?